Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break Action








Don't worry, we didn't go anywhere too wild for spring break. We did make it to Clifty Falls State Park for a night though. It was pretty fun. It would have been better if the weather had cooperated a little bit more but we had fun. We got to swim a lot and we did get to do a little bit of hiking. We will probably go back when the weather is warmer and hike some more. We also played a game called Boccerball. The kids really enjoyed that. I have included a short video of some Boccerball action but it is kinda dark.

We enjoyed staying up late watching basketball but it made it hard Sunday and Monday when we had to get up to go to church and school/work. I am anxious for spring to get in full bloom for every reason except for mowing grass. I am thinking about buying goats and turning them loose in my yard for the summer. Perhaps they would respond to an underground fence??

Here is a picture of Coy with his Great-Grandfather Wigg. Wigg has a lot of wit and has a likeable tendancy to tease and aggrevate, which may be where I get some of my tendancies. I can remember laying on the floor of my Grandma and Grandpa's house as a little kid and him pulling and popping my toes. Now I enjoy pulling and popping my kids toes. Is that cruel?? I stop if they ask me to stop and I usually don't keep pulling them if they don't pop right away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I wish I had a computer at home so Daddy could see his picture with Coy on the blog. It sure is a good pic of both. Where is the park you folks went to? Sounds familiar, but can't place.
R.A.H.