Saturday, July 10, 2010

More






I have missed posting to the blog. Life has gotten so crazy lately that I haven't had the time to post. And, quite frankly, when I have had the time, I haven't had the energy or the inspiration to post anything positive.
Unfortunately, Coy has had a couple more seizure episodes since I last posted. The most recent one, over the 4th of July weekend was easily the most severe. It started the same as the others but quickly progressed to the point where he required being hooked up to a ventilator to help him breath and to protect his airways. His seizures eventually became convulsive after he had been seizing for over 4 hours. The only solutions anyone is providing is increased medication. There is no hope in medicines for me. I have several other significant stressors in my life now and I would discuss them here (I don't think anyone but strangers are still reading this) but I'm too tired. The toll that his seizures are taking are untold at this point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, not just strangers, but I just figured you had gone to putting everything on Facebook so I haven't checked it recently. However, now that you are BACK I will check it more frequently.
Auntra