Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Video Camera Test

I am trying to upload video from our new video camera to our blog. It is quite a large file and I am not exactly sure which one it is. I hope to improve on this, if it even works at all. The quality is MUCH improved over the video feature on our still camera.

Since my last post, Coy has completed his speech for the summer and Caleb and Katie have completed swim lessons and Safety Town. Caleb and Katie earned free tickets to Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, so we took them there one day. We were unsure how many rides they would have for Coy, since the website did not indicate any for kids under 42 inches tall so my parents let Coy spend the night with them. He had a great time. We all had a great time.

Stacey was also brave enough to take all three children to a public swimming pool in Harrison County by herself. I don't think I could take them to the grocery to pick up milk and cookies, much less, to the swimming pool for the afternoon. (Stacey is standing over me telling me that she thinks I could but I am not so sure.)

I am not so sure about the video so I am going to quit typing in case I lose it and I have wasted this time.

***Update*** I got the video to download but then it didn't play back once I tried to play it back from the blog. I will keep working on it. I don't have a lot of confidence that I can get it to work but I will keep trying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here all the way through the blog I was waiting to see where to play the video, then there isn't one. I got to visit with Coy when he was at NJ's and we had a blast. That is some boy you have there. Have a great weekend.
AuntRA

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you might share what kind of followup you have had to do with the adoption agency. And also, have you had any contact with any of the people at the orphanage where you first met Coy? Do they not want future contact? Do they not expect any kind of updates on how the children have adjusted - or does the adoption agency want to know that information?