Sunday, November 4, 2007

KISS ME BABY

Who could resist a big kiss from this guy?? The discouraging thing is that I scraped off most of the icing before I gave him the cupcake. He only eats the top half anyway.



We got good news from the doctor's office the other day. Coy's parasites are gone. Woohoo!!!





Katie and I are planning on going to the Casting Crowns concert in Lexington in a couple of weeks. It is going to be fun since a friend of Katie's and her dad will be going as well as three of my friends from Lexington/Versailles and their daughters that are all about Katie's age too.





Stacey and Caleb went on a date on Friday night. I think they had fun together. Caleb's highlight of the night was getting a rare Pokemon card with money that he had gotten for his birthday and Halloween. Katie had strep throat on Friday but she sure did not act like it. She has bounced around like normal ever since she got home from the doctor on Friday afternoon.




Coy got dressed up more than ususal to go to church today. I am not sure where he got this flag but we taught him to chant USA, USA and it is kind of cute. I didn't get any video of it but the picture is pretty good I think.



Katie is our little fashionista. This is the outfit that she put together to go to eat on Saturday night. The tights aren't tights but actually socks that she has pulled up to look like thigh high tights.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.